Daisypath - Anniversary

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ke'gedix'an melanda diriku.

story nie sgt gedik,so sila berhati2 dan sila kata:"PRASAN!" @ "EEE....SS GILER!" selepas habis baca...


I look different in this pix because of the make-up

Yes,I'm married to Choi Minho.
we got married on 21st January 2011...
at The Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel...

this is the ballroom...I know! Its beautiful!

Our wedding rings!

Minho's white tuxedo for dinner at night

my white dress for dinner


Got a son named Jung Yoogeun(it supposed to be CHOI Yoogeun,right?Because this is CHOI family...never mind,it doesn't matter...):

that's him with my husband...lovely right?

cik ana: U get married on 21st January,how come Yoogeun is already born?! That's fast.....and full of curiosity....

me: aigoo~ I've told you...we 'do it' before we get married...

*ya! saya sangat gedik....believe me!*

after about 2 weeks I've left Yoogeun with Minho:
Minho: I've bought a new house for us!
Me: Seriously?!
Minho: Yup! I'll send you the pix of our house...
Me: K! love you!

cantik kan?

Me: OMO! Its beatiful honey!
Minho: I know you'll like it! Come to Korea ASAP...Yoogeun really miss you!
Me: I will! Tell him I love him! love you,Minho!
Minho: Love you too~muahh!!

Before I forgot,this is my father-in-law,he's a football manager:
Choi YunGyeom

And lastly Minho's Hyung : Choi Minseok a.k.a my brother-in-law! *sorry,no picture of him,he won't let me put it in my blog.*

BUT,I STILL WANNA PUT IT! THAT'S HIM !!


"WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MR. AND MRS. CHOI"

Curang 4.5% only dengan Minho sebab Kwon JiYong a.k.a G-Dragon,sorry Minho.

this is G-Dragon


This is how the story I make for my friends...
semuanya bagi respon yg sma:
"GEDIK NGAT EH ANG NIE!"
"PRASAN!"
"SS KA ANG NIE?"

Yup...saya GEDIK!
nie kalu Minho baca ntah apa respon dia...
*tringin gak nk tgk...hehehe!(sorry! can't stop menggedik)


Lots of love,
MizMaknae.






No comments: