Daisypath - Anniversary

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ujian 1


Yes~ Today,the test has start !
First,start with BM...
Easy? 
Well,to say it is HARD,its not really that hard..
and to say that it is EASY,its not really that easy...

then,after recess,got P.Islam test...
HELL YA EASY !

after that,we have Biology test...
just like the BM test...
to say it is HARD,its not really that hard..
and to say that it is EASY,its not really that easy...
after finishing answering Biology test,
I write a song on a paper coz I'm too bored waiting for time to reach the 'finish line'.
The song I wrote don't have a tittle yet~ *still thinking...

And tomorrow English (my all time favourite subject), Mathematics and History test will come !
Gosh!! I hate History !


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.

1 comment:

combi said...

gdluck ye dear =)