Daisypath - Anniversary

Sunday, May 15, 2011

OMG ! ( 2 )

 I LOVE ENGLISH !

Although the summary part was kinda hard,
but I still love English~ <3


My imagination gone too far away when I was writing the story which start with " I was clearing out my school bag when..."
I wanna make a sad story...
But after I finished it, I laughed~  =.="
Then I said this to myself :


" This is what happen when you watch too much Korean drama,too much English movie and read too much English novel... "


this is some of my resources for the story I made :


novels

Radiance

Dear John ( my favorite ! )


Movies

Charlie St. Cloud

P.S I love you


Korean Drama

Paradise Ranch

Naughty Kiss


The story I wrote is more to family and love story...
I guess my English teacher will LOL after she read my story,
Myself, Jiyong a.k.a GD and Minho was the main characters...

Haha! can't wait to see my result...  =)





Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.

No comments: