Daisypath - Anniversary

Monday, June 6, 2011

Out~

Today,I went out with my sistars...
We bought a lot of stuff to make a card for Father's Day...
Then,we thought to buy a cake...went to the Rotiboy Bakery,
but all the cakes are too plain and SMALL...
and we decided to buy the cake tomorrow...
Our plan is to celebrate Father's Day + my mom's birthday...
We bought some balloons too~
Can't wait for this to happen !!


Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM HYUN JOONG !


Keep smiling oppa...I love your smile~
hwaiting Kim HyunJoong...
and keep acting too...love the drama Naughty Kiss becoz of you..haha!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SON DONG WOON TOO !



Well...honestly...I don't really know you oppa...I'm sorry~ Mian hae~
but I hope you're doing well ...
If you're reading this, 
Say Hi to all BEAST members...
( you're hoping too much Anie )
haha!



Lots of love,
MizMaknae.


No comments: