Daisypath - Anniversary

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dream...Dream...Dream...

Puasa2 nie...
Kalau aku tido petang,
selalu dapat mimpi yg SWEET...
*sweet la jugak~

Meh nak cite pasal mimpi aku petang tadi ...
It's a dream about Taeyang again~
Well...not the real Taeyang ..
It's about Taeyang's twin...

Let's start the dream :

SYAZANee's evening dream 2 

STARRING :

Dennis Yin ( Taeyang's clone )

The story start in a dancing studio 
* Of course...I dont know di mna terletaknya studio tu..

I was dancing ( wait?! me?! dancing?! pelik mimpi nie )
Let's move on...

I was dancing with Dennis in the studio...
* How can I dance so perfectly with Dennis in that dream?

Soon,a woman came into the studio...
She gave us a letter..

In the letter,it says :

" If you are reading this letter,that mean you are chosen to be one of student in Korea University "

And then,both of us smile to each other...
Then I knocked Dennis' head with a bottle,
*I knocked him with that bottle SOFTLY ok.
seraya berkata :
" U are hell ya good in dancing,of course u're chosen ! "
Lalu dia pun membalas :
" They choose u too...means you're hell ya good like me too ! "

Lepas tu,we laughed like crazies...

 ~ POFFF! ~

I was awake !

hahahaha...lawaknya mimpi tu...
Tergelak aku bila pikir balik...
* Tengah menaip pun aku gelak sorang2

FYI, I'm very sure that guy is not Taeyang...
I know both of them got a lot of similarities...
They're a great dancers,born in the same year,got the same looks and hairstyle and bla bla bla
but I'm very very very 100% sure he is not TAEYANG!


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.

No comments: