Daisypath - Anniversary

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mimpi will always be dream...


Mimpi ? Dream ?

hahaha~
nak talk about mimpi aku petang tadi...

lawak mimpi tu~ 
time aku bangun mandi aku senyum sorang2...
teringat kat mimpi tu punya pasal....
rasa2nya gara-gara t-shirt SHINee da sampai dan menang album 2PM kot...
Tapi,not even one member of SHINee or 2PM was there~
Let's start the drama !


  SYAZANee's evening dream 

Starring :

Dong Yong Bae a.k.a Taeyang

 Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon

My dream started at somewhere I don't even know~
But there's a lot of people walking around...
and there's Lion Dance~

I was walking with Taeyang...just two of us...
He was holding my hand... *hah! gila mimpi nie...buat aku syok sendiri!
Taeyang was taking me to a restaurant...A Japanese restaurant...
At the restaurant...we met with GD~
Well,as you know...GD is already shaved his hair...
But,in my dream...his blonde hair was still on his head * that's make me happy!
In my dream,I only smile~I don't talk...not even a word...
*Why oh! Wae oh! Kenapa ??
Anyway,let's move on~
Then,we're eating...I don't even know what we're eating...
Taeyang and GD was laughing so hard !
I wondered what are they talking about...
But,I just keep smiling... *keje senyum je~haisshh!
I heard Taeyang say " Kamsahamnida " to GD ...
Then we left the restaurant with Taeyang holding my hand...AGAIN !

Lepas tu.............POOFF!!
I was awake~ *wish I didn't awake...

Oh well~mimpi nie buat aku happy...
walaupun sebenarnya takkan jadi kenyataan...

Tapi kalau jadi realiti ???

Who knows~ :)


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.





No comments: