Daisypath - Anniversary

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The charm of rolling paper is its anonymity.


Orang selalu cakap :
" Don't judge a book by it's cover "

Aku selalu cakap :
" Don't judge a student by his/her skin"
@
Don't judge a person by his/her looks "




see this guy ?
*of course la depa nampak...apa la!*
For those who don't know him,
this is Cho KyuHyun...
One of my bias and one of my many husband...
TROLOLO~LALALA~

Manis senyumannya,tampan rupanya,comel rupanya.
Tapi,mulutnya...agak kejam...
Hey! Google " sharp-tongued maknae " or " evil maknae ",
you will only find KyuHyun's name.



He's being mean to his hyungs...
AWESOME WE~ 
*borrowing Abang Baki's trademark*
I can't even stop laughing when I watched 
Super Junior Intimate Note...
Seriously,KyuHyun was so evil ...



A last word for my stalkers -
BABO !
*I'm saying it in a friendly way ok.*

pi-es-se : MILKY SKIN,KIM HEECHUL.
SARANGHAEYO,KIM HEECHUL !



Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.

No comments: