Daisypath - Anniversary

Friday, January 13, 2012

Your Primadonna is left behind ...



[COPY AND PASTE FROM MY FB STATUS]

Dear FT Island,
One of your Primadonna is left behind ... I'm sorry I cannot be with you at Stadium Negara tonight ... Wish I can go but I just CAN'T ... maybe next time~ Good luck with your concert ... Lee Hong Ki,saranghanda! hope you will perform well~ FT ISLAND HWAITING !!! ♥ =')

-----------

aigo~
dah bukan rezeki kan ... nak buat macam mana...
the next two days is Bang and Zelo turn perform kat Malaysia.
Tak kisah sangat pun sebab aku tak berapa minat sangat depa nie..
Juz a fans,not a BIG fans...
Honestly,I only know Bang Yong Guk pon sebab MV " I Remember " tu,
dia memang rapper yang awesome la..




tsk~ it's ok ...
Next time kalau ada rezeki,I'll will totally go ...



pi-es-se : Jealous dengan Abang Baki ~


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.


No comments: