Daisypath - Anniversary

Thursday, October 18, 2012

NILLILI MAMBO : ZICO's MYSTERIOUS TATTOO !


Have anyone of you been wondering about 
Zico's tattoo ?
I've been very curious with his tattoo...looks scary though..
yeah~u can see the whatever three heads creatures...but~
what was written under it ?


Because of my curiosity and Zico never reply my tweet about his tattoo...
I took my own initiative...
HOW?
BY WATCHING AND PAUSING NILLILI MAMBO MV
for like ..... i don't know .... 10 times ?
Think I'm crazy ? yes I am...blames Captain Zico okay.
Well,like P.O said : " Get frantic instead of being calm. "

What was written was not HUSTLE or CASTLE.
It is ................................. APOSTLE !

  An apostle:
from Classical Greek ἀπόστολος (apóstolos), meaning "one who is sent away", is a messenger and ambassador.



All of the BBC,bow to me....mwahahaha! I solved Captain Zico's mysterious tattoo !
Just kidding~no need to bow~


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.


No comments: