Daisypath - Anniversary

Monday, December 31, 2012

Another year has passed,another year has come.


THROW L'S SLIPPER! HEY! IT'S 2013 !


Welcome to the planet called Earth 2013.
Well yeah,nothing much happened on the New Year's night.
I'm on the lappy with my 78424236 husbands,celebrating with KPOP with the neighbors who is the fanboy of Block B,EXO,Teen Top and BIG BANG,Eat,watched fireworks from the window at level 15.
So...yeah~nothing special on New Year.


I will catch u at Apgujong if I'm there,Xander.seriously.
I miss your big laugh and smile.
Happy New Year,sweetheart.
You sure tweeted a lot on that night. =)


And yeah~4 of the UKISS' members also came to Twitter with their wishes.
Eli,Dongho and JaeSeop...Dont know what happened to them on that night
*sigh*
Is this how you treat your wife,Eli?
Whatever it is,HAPPY NEW YEAR,UKISS!
As I said before,you will be #1 just like what Eli wants. =)

There are a lot of wishes from my other husbands.
Too lazy to print screen.BWAHAHAHA!


See careful,there is fireworks in this picture.
It's not clear coz it was too far away. 
People were screaming "Selamat Tahun Baru!" like crazy.
I was like...Chillex,bro =="

Anyway,Happy New Year to all of you~
Thanks to God that we are still breathing.
To those people who already set goals,missions and dreams,
good luck in full-filling them.
Wish you all the best. =)


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.


No comments: