Daisypath - Anniversary

Friday, December 28, 2012

Sorry baby.


Yes...I'm profusely sorry for not updating you baby bloggie. T__T
I know.....From time to time,I've been neglecting you for such a long time.
Kill me.

*bang!I die*

I'm just busy with quizzes n assignments plus,mid-sem exam is coming very soon.
So,tonight...I'm totally alone and bored.
Eat,drink,cook,wash the clothes,online...that's what I do.
I draw too.haha!
It's for U-KISS.


It's cute,isn't it ? hahaha~
I know one day U-KISS will receive the award of Global International Artist.
That day will come and Eli will find me.lol~
By the way U-KISS,the story that I wrote for u guys is still in my blog's draft.
It's gonna take a looooooong time to finish coz it's a very loooooooooooong story.

.....................................................................................
see....I dont even know what to write anymore.
so I think it's time to say goodbye.
I will write again next year.


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.

No comments: