Daisypath - Anniversary

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pigeon's Mind : UKISS-Alone [ アローン ] MV


Oh yes ... I already watch the mv...
And I was like ...
!@#$%^&*ASDFGHJK!@#$%^&
UKISS, YOU ALWAYS KILL ME!




This is my opinion about the whole mv,
First of all,THE DANCE !
THE DANCE WAS EPIC !
I LOVE THEIR EVERY PERFECT STEPS~
They sure play with their hands a lot.
UKISS never fail to impress me with their dance.NEVER.Seriously NEVER.
From Not Young until Alone...THEY ARE FANTASTIC.
The dance was very difficult ~ same level with Neverland I guess...
According to SooHyun,the dance was hard. And Dongho said he was half-dead because of the dance...
I read this from tumblr that translate their interview from a Japanese Magazine ( cant find the link anymore. )
Basically for UKISS,
No dance in MV = Boring.
Dance in MV = Half-dead.
"UKISS,MENTALLY STABLE SINCE 2008."

Second,THEIR VOICE.
EVERYONE SINGS PERFECTLY !
especially SooHyun.I love his voice so much...
BUT,there's auto tune on Kevin and Hoon's part that I hate...
Kevin and Hoon got a really nice voice...I dont think auto tuning their voice is needed.
Oh well~at least I know they can sing even without auto tune.

Third,THE MV.
UKISS ROCK !
THEY LOOK FREAKIN PERFECT CUTE HANDSOME HOT IN THE MV !
Who could resist them ~
Their hair.....I love their new hair...
No more blonde for Eli,so...Kevin got to be the hot blonde guy.LOL~

In a conclusion, UKISS IS AWESOME !
And to my dearest UKISS,you guys will be #1...
One day,the whole world will see how great you are and
say to themselves : " Why I never notice this awesome group? " and regret it. haha!
UKISS HWAITING !




pi-es-se : I do opinion piece on whatever MV whenever I feel like I want too.


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.



No comments: