Daisypath - Anniversary

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pigeon's Mind : B.A.P [ One Shot ]


Epic song !
Epic dance !
Epic drama !
B.A.P never fail to impress me with their song.
ONE SHOT WAS RELEASED TODAY!
Before it was released my heart was about to blown-off.
Seriously,I almost faint in front of my lappy.
Okay...Back to One Shot MV ~


It was started with B.A.P was having fun on the boat...
with the bikini girls... =="


So..TS decided to give Zelo to eat the grapes...
because he's still underage to drink the wine.
I'm just saying,but it does make sense,right ? XD

And then,the mv started to get very serious.


Why Jongup need to be beaten up ?
That fat guy just wanted to give an USB Drive ...
Just gave it to Yongguk. =="
WHY SO SERIOUS ?

So...the mv goes on with the culprits asking money from the members to let Youngjae go.
Youngjae cost $10,000,000 ! 
Then,the members decided to rob the money and bring it to the culprits.



They got Youngjae but it ends up with Youngjae is the cop and the rest of the members is actually the real badass !
Youngjae my liner,why are you the one who has to betray them. sob~:'(


I love this part of One Shot's dance !! ^^

B.A.P look so damn cool ! ^^

And Zelo's .... i dont know what move is that...But I call it Zelo's caterpillar dance.
Zelo do it PERFECTLY !


Chukae,my lovely dongsaeng !
You've done well ! ^^



In a conclusion :


HAHAHAHA !
JONGUP AND HIMCHAN FINALLY GOT THEIR PART ! YAY! ^^
In my opinion,B.A.P want BABY to choose the ending.
Whether you want all members to die,or you want Youngjae to become a betrayer.
KBYE.Write soon~^^


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.








No comments: