Daisypath - Anniversary

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#KLSM ( 2 )


Tonight,I'm gonna tell a lil bit about some of the #KLSM family members.^^
Please refer to my first post about #KLSM HERE .

First of all, EMAK SOOMAN. :)
She's pretty and cute,
I talked to her a lot on twitter.
And yeah...She fought a lot with ATUK SOOMAN.
I'll introduce ATUK SOOMAN later. :)
So,this is EMAK SOOMAN :


Follow her on twitter if you want to >>> @EhLuhan

Next person is NENEK SOOMAN.
I think she's the oldest among all of us.
If I'm not mistaken she's 22 years old.
She can draw !
Her sketches are damn awesome ~
Let me show you some of her awesome sketches :


This is Oh SeHun from EXO.
NENEK loves SeHun the most.^^


This is Kevin from UKISS.


And this is Nichkhun from 2PM.

And here is NENEK SOOMAN :


her twitter here >> @AreShie711


Next is BODYGUARD SOOMAN,


Our Bodyguard was a Malaysian and will always be a Malaysian.
He moved to Holland last 3 weeks because of his father's work.
I was actually jealous coz he keep on tweeting about the snow,it sounds fun.^^

His twitter here >> @WehZikri

Last but not least,the annoying ATUK SOOMAN.
This guy,95-liner.
Totally annoying and he keeps making fake rumors around #KLSM.
EMAK SOOMAN is always his victim.
Now,ME ... CLEANER BANGUNAN SM.
I'm doomed! =="
So, this is him.


hahahaha! okay..sorry!
This picture was edited by me,I posted this on twitter.
And because of that,he posted something embarrassing that make all #KLSM members gone wild and join him with the controversy.


He said :"We're both off and gonna tweet at night together."
I swear it was a coincidence. >.<

Okay..this is the real pic of ATUK SOOMAN.

His twitter here >>  @_Jaehyung1230


That's all about some of the members of #KLSM that I'm close to ... hehehe~^^
Write soon.


Lots of Love,
MizMaknae.













1 comment:

ChLa Cooper said...

OMG..LOVE THE POST! THANKS SO MUCH ELI'S WIFEYYY!! HAHAHA XD