Daisypath - Anniversary

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Maybe It Was My Fault



Maybe it was my fault for not telling you,
Maybe it was my fault for not being honest with you,
Maybe it was my fault for waiting for you to say it first,
Maybe it was my fault.

2AM waking up while staring at the window,
I was scared to say 'I love you'... so how?
We are just friends ... that won't change till now.
I really wanted to end this show.

"I like her" you said,
No it was not me,
She was a one lucky girl,
who caught your eyes and heart.

Maybe it was my fault for not telling you,
Maybe it was my fault for not being honest with you,
Maybe it was my fault for waiting for you to say it first,
Maybe it was my fault.

Do you know how painful my heart is?
I pray everyday for your happiness with her.
Did I sincerely pray for it?
I'm confuse too.

Maybe it was my fault for not telling you,
Maybe it was my fault for not being honest with you,
Maybe it was my fault for waiting for you to say it first,
Maybe it was my fault.

---

I'm just writing this for a guy whom I really like (or love?) a lot.
Should I smile or should I cry?

Lots of Love,
MizMaknae


No comments: